Wednesday 27 July 2011

Oh Angels Angels Angels.

I've been neglecting you because I'm ashamed. I can't get my eating under check. I'm trying. If anything August is a new month and with new months comes new motivation. I want to be worthy of your comments and support, right now I'm just a fat cow who can't stop.

But it ends right now. I put myself a bowl of cheerios to munch on and I'm not going to eat them. Tomorrow I will do my best to keep it under 700. That's still a high number for me but I guess baby steps. August 1 marks a 3 day fast and the start of the 10 Day Challenge. I just have to ease into it and hope that I can lose what I've gained back in record time. Once school starts fasting will be so simple, but for now I have to work on my discipline.

I can do this. WE can do this. It will all be worth it in the end.

I miss all my Angels,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment