Tuesday 14 June 2011

Anything else with that?

No thanks, just an unsweetened Black Tea iced tea for me. pleasestopofferingimightsayyes.

So on my hour long walk home from Yoga I pass a Starbucks. Now usually my wallet is too empty to consider even stepping foot inside there but this past week I've made quite a bit in tips and decided to treat myself to a delicious unsweetened iced tea. And there's little to no calories in there if you get it without the syrup by the way. I promise you'll adjust to the bitterness and even grow to like it.

Anyways, there are these cupcakes and normally I don't like cupcakes but these ones look incredible. They're peanut butter chocolate, which again I don't normally care for, but these are different. These are decadent. These shine in the florescent light. These call my name and do card tricks when I'm just trying to order my freaking iced tea. And they're always there with their little 180cal sign next to them. Bastards. Who do you think you are anyways? You're just cupcakes. Nobody liked you enough to make you into a full sized cake. I swear I've been good angels, I've resisted the cocky little shits.

But I want them. I want them so damn bad.

Every once and a while Angels, it's good to indulge. Now I'm not talking binge on 12 of them or anything, but one is no going to kill you. I'm not one to say one thing and do another so I've decided that IF- and only IF- I liquid fast Fri-Sun  I can have ONE cupcake on Tuesday after Yoga. And of course nothing else to eat that day because really? Do you need anything else when you've just shoved pure fat and sugar down your throat?

I find that when I hit a rutt, such as the 116lb one I'm in now, a little incentive such as this one often breaks me through. So here's the plan until Tuesday:

Tomorrow: 0cal liquid fast.
Thursday: MAX 500cals. Sandwich + fruit.
Friday: liquid fast
Saturday: liquid fast
Sunday: liquid fast
Monday: Fruit only cleanse
Tuesday: Cupcake day.

Then I'm thinking sub 500 until Friday and another 3 day fast. I'm  supposed to be 110 be July 1, dammit! 6lbs in 2 weeks is do-able, right? Fucking right it is. Ana give me strength.

The only possible problem I can foresee is Sunday, when I'll be working 12pm - 10pm. Normally keeping os busy is perfect for fasting, but at my work everyone seems to want to get me to eat. We have this meal plan, which obviously I'm not on, but my manager ALWAYS asks me if I'm hungry, or if I'd like to sit and have a bite, etc etc. I know he's being kind, I'm aware this sort of behaviour is incredible, but it stresses me out. I mean, aside from holidays I work 5 hr shifts.

HOW HUNGRY COULD I POSSIBLY GET IN 5 HRS!?

So Sunday is going to be rough, they'll notice I haven't eaten. I might be able to pass off an upset stomach, I'm just hoping they don't try to send me home. Seriously, these people are way too nice. I kind of miss my old job where I called my manager from the emergency room and he still expected me to come in to work that evening. Where I'd work 12hr shifts and still be told off for taking a meal break. (Well, my co-workers did, I don't do meal breaks ;) ) But I love everyone for looking out for me, I truly do.  Wouldn't it be interesting if it's coworkers at a new job that finally alert someone to this whole mess?

The world makes no sense Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I love unsweetened iced tea.

    Sweet tea makes me shudder.

    Indulging every once in a while is good, in my opinion.

    Hope your fasting and weight loss go well!

    ReplyDelete