Saturday 11 June 2011

When the hell did this train stop in Crazytown?

So I'm at work, minding my own business, you know making money and contributing to society. Oh by the way I got a job at a Greek restaurant and I love it. Anyways while I'm working my ass off so I can finally stop hostessing and start serving my dumbass brother is stealing my backpack so he can go smoke weed with his low life friends. In this backpack are my birth control pills, (umm, need those.) my sunscreen, and my Yoga pass.

Let me explain this Yoga pass to you. First off it costs 90$ a month. No joke. But it's worth it because it gives me unlimited access to Yoga classes, which run several times a day in different styles. I love this pass, I breathe this pass. This pass is the very reason I have to look forward to the morning because the classes at this studio are incredible. 

Obviously I was pissed off when I got home and found it missing. I called the stupid little brat yelling at him and he got mad at me for having the audacity to find this sort of behaviour unacceptable. Whatever. He promises the bag will be here in the morning but obviously when my Yoga pass is missing I can't sleep. Anxiety over the sheer possibility of missing my 10am Hot Yoga class is enough to make me jog in place for nearly an hour because I had two slices of pizza tonight and if I can't get to this class that will turn to cellulite and weight gain. Not on my watch, pizza.

The hours tick by. 3am, 3:30, 4am etc, until it's 5 fucking 30 and the stupid little shit walks through the front door. Immediately I demand my backpack from him. And guess what, he left it at his friend's house.

SURPRISE. You wonder why I never lend you my buss pass.

Of course now I'm not just angry, Ana's angry too. And speaking as the usual sole recipient of said Ana-rage I know it's not pretty. My mum hears me screaming at him and wakes up and rushes into the room.

And yells at me.

Alright given I shouldn't be screaming at 5:30 in the morning but come on, the stupid fuck left my Yoga pass at some dickwad's house. She got mad at him for coming home at 5:30 but has no plans on waking his ass up at 8am and forcing his burnt out little body to go retrieve my stuff. She tells me "it's just one class" and storms out.

This is fucking ridiculous. The poor little baby steals my shit, leaves it at his friends, gets high, crashes in at 5:30 and heaven forbid he should have to wake up tired and fix the situation. GOOD PARENTING. This is how to teach your child responsibility for those of you who weren't sure. This right here. "Do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care. Show blatant disregard for other's belongings and have a good rest, you deserve it."

Needless to say, I will not be eating today.


No comments:

Post a Comment