Friday 26 August 2011

110.

Surprisingly I owe this to my mother for yelling at me yesterday. I was going to cave and have a bit of the chicken wings and fries she made after work but she yelled at me on the way home and I ended up doing 100 crunches and 25 leg lifts instead. Thanks mum ;)

Anyways I'm fasting today as well because I MUST get to 109. Must. I'm so close. I have a hot Yoga class today which I'll get through on vitamin water and gatorade. Those two are the perfect combination for those of us who want to fast, but don't want to pass out and end up in the ER for the god knows how many time this summer. When I wake up I drink my routine cup of coffee, then the vitamin water (today is Multi-V to make up for the vitamins I've not been getting through food) and I drink the gatorade after my Yoga class. Perfect. Of course I drink loads of water on top of those, that's key too.

I'm so excited to finally be back in the 10x's again! Ugh I was so heavy last year it disgusts me. 120? Wow. Way to let yourself go there, Charlie. So I hereby vow, in front of all my Angels, to never let myself balloon up there again. I'm going to be thin from here on out, never will I give in to food like that. I'm going to fast and restrict myself down to 102, maybe lower who knows. But at 102 I'll have officially lost 15% of my body fat. Great, no? Only 8lbs to go !

Motivation and skinny thoughts for all my Angels,
Charlie

1 comment: