Thursday 4 August 2011

That Empty Feeling.

That growl in your belly. That light headed feeling. Oh how I've missed you.

I'm over the moon ecstatic, Angels. Sunday night I was 117lbs, and panicked beyond belief. This morning, after a three day fast which ended with a 350cal ice cream I weighed in at 114.

!!

3lbs gone, just like that. I'm still 3lbs heavier than I was pre-July bingefest, but I'm dropping the weight quickly. I'm even developing a thigh gap. I know 100% now that I am back on track, and so determined to reach my goal weight. First 109, then 102, and then.... well I tell myself I'm going to stop at 102 but I know that once i get there I'll want 98 and then we'll really find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Today I'm fasting, nothing but water and perhaps a Diet Coke at work if I start to get a little dizzy. Tomorrow will be 250cal spicy crab roll and an 80 cal spicy miso soup for a total of 330cal. My Hot Yoga class and the jog home will leave me with a deficit intake and hopefully another loss. Saturday is sub 500cals again (I think this whole month needs to be sub 500 no matter what) and Sun - Tues is a 3 day fast again. This is my last month before school and I am determined to make it count.

Sending skinnies to all my Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I miss that hunger feeling and growling in my stomach...I want that feeling back. That's awesome about your weight loss! Nothing feels better than losing weight after a binge fest. Binges are horrible but at least they're good for one thing- speeding up your metabolism. I'm glad you're back on track again- eating and exercise seem to go much better when we're on the right track, motivated, and positive. I need a few days of liquid fasting myself, but I know that usually ends in disaster for me. Like you, I hope to be able to make this entire month <500 calories per day. School starts soon and we have to be ready! ♥

    ReplyDelete