Sunday 28 August 2011

Ambitions.

I want a 0 calorie day. A day where I don't intake anything but water, sweet zero calorie water. That day will be today. I can last until work, and I can pass out after work. I avoided a binge last night, which I'm very proud of but my scale says 112, which doesn't make sense. How can my weight fluctuate so dramatically when I know I'm not eating 2lbs worth of food AND I exercise like a fiend? It seriously stresses me out.


Anyways, so today is just water. I can do this, I know I can. I'm stronger than I've been as of late, I know this. I can resist food, I can. It's just food, right?

Oh and @Sam: To answer your question, I'm 5'1". So I'm really not thin at all. But I'm getting there, one way or another.

Tuesday night is Tequila and Taco night with a good friend of mine. The tacos will be super healthy, filled with lean chicken and kale and all sorts of delicious things. The Tequila..... well, it will be Tequila. But I'm not too worried because I don't plan on eating anything until those Tacos. I can do this, I can earn those tacos.

Stay strong Angels,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment