Sunday 15 May 2011

Coupon me Insane.

So I'm watching this extreme couponing show which is basically about people who coupon to such an extreme that they but like 100 of each item because of how cheap they can get it. The broke part of me thinks it's genius, this one girl saved 10,000$ last year. Yeah I freaked too. But then there's Ana, and she's utterly appalled.

Who the fuck eats that much frozen food? No wonder she's fat. You know better than to ever touch a Hot Pocket, right? You can't tell me you're that stupid.


They had carts of frozen foods. CARTS. Because obviously fresh produce never goes on sale let alone warrants a coupon. So what do these people eat? Frozen foods, canned foods, boxed foods, non-perishable grade school food drive food. Alright one woman got 100 packs of coffee for free, that was bad ass I'll admit. But how can you eat that stuff? I had to turn off the TV when they started showing their stacks upon stacks of food.

Look at all that salt. All that sugar. All that fat. Look at it go to their thighs. To your thighs. Do those cookies look good? Get a grip.


Yeah... no amount of savings is worth that. I think I've gained weight just watching this show. No wait, if I've gained weight (I'm terrified to check) it's because I've been eating for the past two days.

You are such a fat little whore.


Tell me something I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I have the exact same feelings about extreme couponers. Since I work in a big store that has a grocery department, I see them sometimes, and their carts are always full of CRAP (not to mention their BINDERS full of coupons). It's worth spending the extra money on good fresh produce and saving money later in health costs. The thought of all that sodium alone...

    ReplyDelete