Tuesday 3 May 2011

There is Cranberry Juice in my Fridge.

And pickles. This means that my grandmother is well aware of what I'm doing because that's the only time she buys these two things. She knows that I will drink the cranberry juice to keep my sugar up and she knows that I will eat pickles for lunch because they have minuscule amounts of calories. In some ways I was touched by this gesture, at least someone keeps tabs on me. She'd rather have me live off pickles and cranberry juice than watch me starve. It kills me to have to continue to starve, but I can't see any other way I'll be happy.

10 Day Challenge Day 1
intake: 20 points
water: 20 points
exercise: 20 points
sleep: 20 points
total: 80 points, right on track
SW: 119lbs
CW: ......

drumroll

117.
Do not ask me how. I'm thrilled, ecstatic, over the moon. How can I stop fasting now? Tomorrow is a 0 calorie day. No calories at all, just water. This is extreme but I need to get it done. Thursday will be a food day, but still sub 500. Friday and Saturday are liquid fasts and Sunday is another sub-500.

And you know what? Fuck it. Monday - Wednesday next week is another liquid fast. Crazy? Yes. Do I care right now? Absolutely not. I don't give a shit. I don't think I can handle my levels of anxiety right now without fasting. Screw common sense, I need to lose weight.

A little common sense doesn't hurt though Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice job on the sudden weight loss! We might not understand it completely, but we'll take what we can get! Great job on the first day of the challenge! That's what's wonderful about fasting- the fast drop in weight. Wow, pickles and cranberry juice- that's an odd combo. You must like the sour stuff, yes? :) I don't think you're crazy with the liquid fasting/restricting at all!

    ReplyDelete