Saturday 7 May 2011

We were strangers.

Last night I caught up with a friend I haven't talked to in ages. He was someone I sort of had a thing with and the last few years between us have been rocky. Mostly because I let Ana distort who he is. I think things are patching up though. I think we can be friends. I hope we can.

I will never let Ana near him again.

We aren't speaking today. Not a single word out of her. I'm still fasting, I'm a little dizzy but I've kind of grown to like this feeling. But I haven't weighed myself. I know she's inside growling away, tearing herself up because she can't know how much we weigh. Well suck it up for now, I hate you for how you make me see him. And it's not going to work anymore. You can tear me up and call me all sorts of horrible things but you leave him be.

Oh god I am going to pay miserably for my insolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment