Monday 2 May 2011

Hello again Angels,

As my last post was rather dramatic, allow me to explain the last month of my life. The Sunday after I finished my last exam, that happened. Afterwards I was sick for about two weeks, I couldn't get out of bed for the life of me. My grandmother and my mom were keeping incredibly close tabs on me so I had to eat. All. Month. Long.

Before the incident I was down to 114. I was so, so happy. After a month of solid eating I am back at 119. UGH. I hate it. My arms are huge, my thighs are huge, my stomach might as well be it's own fucking planet. But I know I deserve it, I forgot my mantra: drink a lot of fucking water so you don't pass out. Didn't I spend a whole post explaining to you Angels the importance of staying hydrated? What was wrong with me, how on earth did I forget the most important rule? No matter, what's done is done and now I've just got to do some serious damage control.

So on that note, I'm now in crisis mode. Damage control this time is going to take some extreme measures, but I've learned my lesson so this time there will be no fainting incidents. However this situation calls for not only a 3 day fast (Monday - Thursday) but also another 2 day fast immediately following. For those of you keeping track that means Monday to Thursday, no eating. Thursday I can have lunch but then absolutely no food until Sunday. It's extreme but dammit I need to get back down to 115.

Also, a fellow blogger here has introduced a new, interesting challenge that I just can't resist trying out. Ariana posted the 10 Day Challenge a short while back, which is a point based system intended to help you lose 5lbs in 10 days. Exactly what I needed! I'm not going to repost the image or rules, because I'd like you guys to check out her original post but basically I'm aiming for 80 points a day to total a minimum of 800 over the 10 days. Points are earned by restricting calories and exercising. I'm about to go earn 20 points for a nice long run.

Fast well Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I really loved your writing in the last post- it's like I was there with you watching all of it happen. You're a lovely writer! You know what just occurred to me- you're Charlie, and you call your readers Angels...haha, we're Charlie's Angels! Why am I just now figuring this out?? :D

    I wish you the best on your fast- you can do anything you set your mind too. I know it can be hard restricting the way you want with family constantly watching you- but you can definitely lose the weight you've gained! That's good you only gained 5 lbs from a month full of eating instead of 10-15 lbs!

    I also wish you the best of luck on the challenge! I sort of went a different way after day 5- my mind was so full of questions and what not, so now I've opted out for "extreme" measures my liquid fasting now. We'll be fasting together! :) Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures, right? Yep! Whenever you want to start the Challenge again let me know and we can do it together if you want! ♥

    ReplyDelete