Saturday 14 May 2011

Stuck.

116.

116.

1 fucking 16.

Drop. Please drop. Why won't you drop? Was it the hot dog I ate? The arm workout I skipped? Maybe I'm just destined to be fat forever.

No. Absolutely not.

I found an amazing recipe for Miso Soup. It's soooo good and each bowl has about... 4 calories. I think I may live off of it forever. I add in chili sauce to make it spicy and it's literally the greatest thing ever. I think I may have some tomorrow night, because today I'm fasting.

It's gotten to the point where I feel as if I eat anything, a piece of cheese, a crouton, a pickle; I will not lose. I know that this can't be true but what other option is there for my plateau? Plateaus require extra work to break and break it I intend to do. After my bowl of soup I'm fasting for 3 days again. I know I sound like a broken record but if I write it out here it's final, it has to be done. It's time to push through and get to 110, by any means necessary.

Here's to breaking plateaus Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Plateaus freaking suck! I know I've said that before but I'll probably say it loads more...unfortunately I've been stuck at a much higher weight. Seems like every time I get below 145 (I'm a blimp, I know) then I mess it up and my weight jumps right back up. I've been wanting to fast too lately- fasting always does the trick at breaking plateaus and giving you fast weight loss. You can break past 116! Don't let that number discourage you! Stay strong girl ♥

    ReplyDelete