Monday 21 March 2011

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus

I got my period. I'm not a huge whale, I haven't gained 5 hideous pounds, I'm just bloated. Thank the lord, thank Ana, thank my metabolism for still kicking! I clocked in at 119 this morning. 119! A week ago this was akin to a death sentence but today I'm ready to kiss the scale. It's still only the first day so it will go down more. I have never been this excited about my period before. Well not never but that's a whole different story. ;)

On the downside it means my fast will have to be postponed a day. I can't liquid fast on the first day it destroys me and while generally I suck it up and lie in bed for a week (I'm not kidding when I fast and bleed my body shuts down it's weird.) I can't afford to miss a day of school work! So instead of Sunday night - Weds night I'll be fasting from 8pm tonight to Thursday night. I'm a little pissed off but I'll get over it. Two more weeks then I'm freeeeeeeee.

Thank you all so much for your support, you have no idea what it means to me. You're all so lovely and I truly appreciate every last comment. Sending you all skinny thoughts <3

Don't let school get to you Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. yay for periods! I used to hate mine, and now I'm just grateful when I get it. I think it's been over 6weeks since my last...damn. Anyway, sending you skinnies darling! Don't try to fast today, periods are hard.

    ReplyDelete