Tuesday 8 March 2011

Good Morning, Angels.

My name is Charlie, and this is my story.

I started this blog not in a moment of glory, but a moment of weakness. I tell you this because I know that some of you reading this are going through the same thing. I have lost control. I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but I've been eating. And I hate it. Those of you who do not have Ana on your back, who out of curiosity or need to spout morals to save their troubled youth quota of the week have tumbled across this blog are probably confused by this. Get used to it, these are the thoughts of a girl who would rather be dead than an average weight. Which, by the way, I am right now. Shoot me, please.

I feel fat. Disgustingly fat. The kind of fat 3 straight weeks of eating "normally" will do to you. I can feel my arms jiggling while I type. I would love to sit down and write out the horrors of today, but I won't. It's done, it's over, beating my fat self up over it won't change it. The only silver lining is that I did do a saltwater flush(here, it's a lifesaver) this morning, before gorging myself.

And that is what brought me here. I'm sick of doing this alone. I know there are more of you little Ana's who can't sleep because they've failed as I have. Given into food and are paying for it. You're not alone, little ones. I'm here. We'll push past this awful bump in the road. I don't know if anyone will even read this, but if you do and are suffering the way I am right now at least you can rest easier knowing you're not the only one. Tomorrow will be better. I am determined to get back to Ana and have one good zero calorie day.

Wish me luck Angels,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment