Saturday 26 March 2011

Just... Keep.... Pushing.

Really sorry I've been a-wol on you guys lately. School is almost through, projects are almost done, and I am almost free. Down to 118 and that's without having time to work out so you can rest assured I'm keeping on track. Another 3 Day fast coming up. The usual; Sun 8pm - Weds 8pm. I have a monstrous assignment due on Tuesday and a final essay on Friday so by Saturday at the very latest I should be back in full swing! (Oh and did I mention Tuesday is also my birthday ;) )

Don't cry for me Angels,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Well, happy early birthday love! That's great you're still able to stay on track despite not being able to fit any exercise in! That's what sucks the most about school, you get so busy and you're full of assignments and don't have time for exercise and such =(. But hey, summer's coming soon & that means no homework and more time to get outside for lovely jogs!

    ReplyDelete