Monday 14 March 2011

Day 4.

I hate having to lie to my grandmother. We got those McDonalds coupons in the mail, you know the buy one Bigmac get a second free and other assorted cellulite makers book, and of course she wants to treat us to McDonalds. I can see how excited she was to buy it for us (my brother is on March break) and I feel so terrible for having to turn her down but I just can't do it. These are the times I hate Ana, when i have to see the disappointed look on her face, she just wanted to treat me. I am a terrible person.

But I'm still at 118. 118 is not a McDonalds weight. Well I don't think any weight is a McDonalds weight but I might say yes if my grandmother offers and I'm 105. Maybe even 110, but certainly NOT 118. And not when I'm on a daylight fast!

Speaking of which, things are going well. I went out for sushi last night with a friend and managed to keep my intake to Spicy Miso Soup (my favourite), Spicy Crab Rolls, and I even picked at Teriyaki Beef. She managed to eat three orders of sushi in the time it takes me to eat one but she knows I'm "not a big eater" and she doesn't comment. I love sushi but I really prefer going with big groups because I can eat less and go unnoticed.

As for today I started off with my Ballet stretches, plies, devlopes, etc etc. I know some of you are asking for which ones but I can't really write them all out, I don't think too much when i do them I just pretend I'm in class and let it flow. Then proceeded to do a saltwater flush to get rid of the sushi in me. Once I finish this post up I'll go for a run then work out my arms, abs and maybe even an hour on the elliptical.

 I'm also starting a 3 day fast. (another reason to say no to McDs) A real fast, absolutely no food until Wednesday night. So far so good, but the first day is always the easiest. Tomorrow I have to go to a family dinner at my other grandmother's house. It's really stressing me out because unlike my mother they will notice if I don't eat. I'm going to hav to act real sick and maybe even just sip on chicken broth, which my grandmother always cooks... So not looking forward to it.

Growl on Angels,
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad I have found your blog! Your writing is so fun to read. I'm terribly jealous that you've been a dancer for so long. I've never taken a dance class or even had a real gym membership, I'm just too scared to exercise around other people, I'm too afraid they'll see all my fat giggly around. :( But, I've always believed I can teach myself to do anything with the use of the internet, so I've gotten by with instructional videos and DVDs and the occasional TV workout program. I don't think I could really learn ballet online though, lol, but perhaps there are some videos on youtube about beginners' moves/stretches. You've inspired me! :)

    <3 And thank you for the comment on my blog, I definitely feel like I'm getting back on track finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you inspire me so so so much!
    i'm on my second year of ballet. i bet you're the skinny dancer everyone hates :)
    your blog makes me feel like poo. but it makes me want to fast and exercise more, so i love it.
    please keep writing!
    much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live with my grandmother and when she cooks, it's so hard to say no to her because I don't want to make her disappointed. But great job saying no to the McD's though! Glad your daylight fast is still working for you, and good luck with your 3 day fast. You're lucky your first day of fasting is easy for you- usually the first day is the devil for me! Oh man, sushi is amazing stuff! I love the veggie sushi the best :).
    XO

    ReplyDelete