Sunday 20 March 2011

Still Kicking.

I know I've been a ghost here over the past week or so. I'm in my last few weeks of school so I have about a million things to do and I've been so beyond stressed out. I can't sleep at night and I have these massive waves of anxiety. Every. Single. Night. I know it's awful but I've been taking Advil just to knock me out. I need a good night's sleep! And I mean big extra strengths. Two of them. I promise I'll stop once school is done. I'm not even worried about abusing them, I'm actually terrified they'll put weight on me! Can Advil do that?

On an Ana related note, I've started a three day liquid fast today. 8pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday. I'm so damned determined to see it through. My life is spinning out of control and it's so nice to at least be able to control a fast, because I've not been very strict this week. I've got excuses but excuses are for fat kids so I'll just say I fucked up. I'm 122lbs so I'm paying for it.

Be good to Ana Angels,
Charlie

2 comments:

  1. school stress can really get you down :(
    it'll be alright, the fast will put you back on track. you're doing really well, i think!

    advil can make you bloated, but it shouldn't make you gain weight. i wouldn't worry :)

    be strong, dear! you'll go back down soon!
    best of luck
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in my last weeks of the semester as well and I can totally relate to all the work piling up! Once summer gets here, it will be so much better!! Good luck on your fast! There's a couple of great things that always come out of liquid fasting- fast weight loss and regaining control.
    <3

    ReplyDelete